Come meet phenomenal women at TEDxFiDiWomen in San Francisco!!
TEDxFiDiWomen is an individually organized TEDx event taking place in San Francisco and held in conjunction with TEDxWomen in Washington DC on November 30th, 2012. This event brings together female leaders, thinkers and doers to share real ideas and solutions to issues impacting women worldwide.
After a successful first event last year, which was measurably the largest global TEDx women’s event to date, the TedX producers are having a second event scheduled for November 30, 2012 from 11-9pm at 111 Minna Gallery in San Francisco. You can view the 2011 event talks here: http://bit.ly/TEDxFiDiWomen.
Hear and meet these amazing speakers!
- Human Rights Advocate and Speaker, Jessica Chantal Minhas
- Jackson Katz, Phd, anti-sexist activist and expert on violence, media and masculinities
- Heidi Browning Pearson, SVP of Sales Marketing at Pandora, Natalie Spiro, founder of Drum Cafe West
- Tricia Compas-Markman, Founder & CEO of DayOne Response
- Tara Abrahams Deputy Director of10x10act.org and Girl Rising
- Dr Ali Binazir: Author of “The Tao of Dating” How
- Chloe Flower, The Pianist, has recorded with legends such as Beyonce’ and Celine Dion.
…Just to name a few! Celebrate and meet these awesome women giving back to society with their talents and passions. Tickets $100 for 10am-5pm, November 30, 111 Minna in San Francisco.
Only a few seats left, purchase tickets here:
Use Code mmf_2012
Be 1 of 100. Be the Change you Wish to See in the World. Join together with Movers, Shakers and Decision Makers!http://TEDxFiDiWomen.mogotix.com